background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Snake Skin

Yes, that would be a snake skin---------------------->
Chris went outside to do something and came back in and got his stick we keep in our bedroom (beware intruders!) He asked if I wanted to come with him and see what he was about to do. I saw the weird look on his face and figured I might as well just peek out the back door.  When I saw him bring this out from under our back steps I automatically yelled at Chloe (our Dorkie) "You aren't doing your job! You are a dog-keep these things away." Poor Chloe.  I know it is only a snake SKIN, but there was a SNAKE in it at one point. This just scares me, because the boys enjoy going into the back yard.  Here's hoping: I was thinking maybe Chloe just drug it up from somewhere OTHER than our yard. I mean, it was in her favorite shady spot (under our back steps) and she is known to bring all sorts of lovely things into the yard from other places. So yeah, the picture doesn't do the thing justice. There is still like three inches missing off the tail because it fell off-and I wasn't about to pick it up! Small, but still snake skin. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment