background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, September 28th

Today is Tuesday, September 28th:

Outside my window: My two little monkeys (E and N) are climbing in their favorite tree on this BEAUTIFUL day.
I am thinking: about an appointment I have coming up.
I am wearing: Nasty brown capris and a one of my favorite (with a hole in it) tshirts that reads " Occupation: Mother  When is my 15 minute break?" :)
I am remembering: things that I have forgotten to do.
I am going: To our Boy Scout pack meeting tonight.
I am thankful for: My friends.
I am currently reading:  bible, "The Yada Yada Prayer Group" and "You are what you eat"
I am hoping: for world peace. Seriously.
On my mind: My friends A and D.
Pondering these words: .....my past does not define who I am today.....
Praying : for several friends
In the kitchen:  It is clean.  We eat supper rather early (around 4pm) because of C's schedule. We had homemade pizza and carrot sticks tonight.
Around the house:  Nothing got accomplished today but I am enjoying all of the sunlight pouring through the windows. :)
One of my favorite things:  AUTUMN!!!
From my camera:

I am one blessed gal! Thank you and love you, RHM! Miss you and Love you ADK, So proud of you and love you AEW!   These girls are fantastic. :)  I love them.  I need convention again! Shall we have a slumber party girls? (I promise, I won't make you sleep on the floor, Aime...will the couch suffice? Haha.)

3 comments:

  1. I hope I can make convention this year with ya'll! And I know exactly what you are wearing..lol! When I think of you, I think of you and your favorite, yet holey, shirt...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, technically, next year! But this MOPS year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im ready for convention again! It makes me feel loved and blessed to know I am on your mind and yes the couch would be much better than floor! That was the one plus of becoming an adult..you finally quit making me sleep on the floor when I stayed the night! LOL!I love you bff! ( Oh and you need to change your age in your profile now..buhahaha)

    ReplyDelete