background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mbug Video: The "!,2,3" and "A,B,C" Song. :)

Mbug singing her 1,2,3's and A,B,C's....

M is now 27 months old. I am at a loss for how quickly time flies by. Looking back, I would be happy to be miserably pregnant with her again just to slow the time down.
Anyway, having two older brothers, she picks up things and learns things fast!  Even though some of her letters are out of place and in spots it is hard to understand what she is really saying, this is the M rendition of  1, 2, 3 and A,B, C's all while eating a cheese stick! ENJOY!! :)

1 comment:

  1. AWW! That is so sweet! I love the cheese stick in the mouth the whole time! My Gracie is about 29 months now, and she loves to learn---Even more than my other 3!!! This is great! Proud mama moment! J.W.

    ReplyDelete