background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blueberry Cobbler

Lately, I have felt very Betty Crocker-ish. C agrees that this "made from scratch" bug that has bitten me is indeed a good one. Not one of those itchy, annoying ones...but a sweet, yummy, filling one. :)  Gotta love when the bug bites ya good!!!

Here is a recent try of mine: Blueberry Cobbler

Three cups of blueberries (mine were even still a bit frozen). Then, you squeeze half of a lemon (juice) over the blueberries. :) 

Butter and Sugar :)


Flour and milk!


After spreading the sugar/flour/milk mixture on top of the blueberries, I spread the mix of sugar/cornstarch on top with a cinnamon finish.

Drum Roll Please..........


This is my first ever FRESH made-from-scratch cobbler. It was delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when I get the "baking bug", however, I haven't had that "bug" lately! :(

    ReplyDelete